Practitioner Full Member:
A Practitioner Full Member refers to charted accountants that are licensed to practice the profession in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Non-practitioner Full Member:
Non-practitioner Full Member refers to anyone who has obtained SOCPA's fellowship certificate, and has applied for and obtained a SOCPA membership as a Non-practitioner Full Member.
The target group or the beneficiary
Those who have SOCPA fellowship
For Practitioner Full Members: SAR 10,000 (Annually)
For Non-practitioner Full Members: SAR 2,000 (Annually)
* 1000 riyals is added to the fees above for first time membership registration or for any modification.
Controls and conditions
Practitioner Full Members:
The terms and conditions of enrollment in the Register of Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) should apply.
Non-practitioner Full Members:
Obtaining SOCPA fellowship
Via SOCPA email: Members@socpa.org.sa
Service Level Agreement
Must be within a period of one day to a month. If it is not done within this period, escalation can be done via email to email@example.com
- A copy of SOCPA's Fellowship Certificate.
- A copy of national ID Card (must be valid).
- A colored personal photograph (not mandatory for ladies).
- Payment of membership fees